We are a non-profit organization providing support to adults, children and families, especially those made more vulnerable by developmental, physical or economic limitations.
What Do We Offer?
We have many core programs:
- Ontario Autism Program - South East Region
- Behaviour Development
- Family Relief
- Infant and Child Development
- Language Development
- Lanark Early Integration
- Therapueutic Riding
How Do We Do This?
- Connect with individuals or families in thier own everyday settings; home, work, childcare, schools or other day programs.
- Design a plan that is unique to each family or individual
- Work with other community agencies, child care providers or schools to help a person develop to their full potential
- Provide information and workshops for parents, the general publice and other organizations.