Lanark Renfrew Health & Community Services (LRHCS) is the governing organization for the Lanark Community Programs.
Our Board is made up of 10-12 members from our community plus a past-chair. The Board meets monthly (excepting July, August and December). Since 2001, our Board has used the Consensus Model of Decision Making – both at committee and board meetings.
Currently, our Board has five standing committees. Terms of Reference for each committee are reviewed and approved annually – click on the links below to access the Terms of Reference for each committee.
- Joint Planning
- Planning and Review
- Nominating Sub-Committee
- Health Links Champions
- Chair – Tom Baumgartner
- Vice Chair – Tracy Zander
- Secretary/Treasurer – Warren McMeekin
- Past Chair – Nic Maennling
Sitting Board Members:
Accountability to the Board
All parts of the Lanark Renfrew Health & Community Services report to the Board through:
- monthly reports from the Executive Director and Lanark Community Programs Agency Director directly to the Board
- the development of annual workplans aligned with our strategic objectives and funding agreements
- detailed team and/or program presentations to the Planning and Review Committee of the Board on an 18-month cycle, followed by a subsequent presentation to the Board.
LRHCS Board Meeting Minutes
For additional information on LRHCS please visit their site, www.lrhcs.ca.