Together we support people and communities in achieving and maintaining their best possible health and social well-being.
Together we seek to build a healthy, safe, just and supportive community for all.
Beliefs and Values
- that all people have the right to conditions and resources for good health, including peace, shelter, education, food, income, a stable eco-system, sustainable resources, social justice and equity;
- that communities and individuals have the right to services that are respectful, relevant and effective.
- that there should be no barriers that prevent people and communities from achieving their full potential;
- in providing support to enable persons to remain in, and participate in, the life of their community; and,
- in seeking and sharing knowledge and resources so that individuals and communities are empowered to achieve their best possible health and social well-being.
Our Strategic Directions for 2017-2022...
- Maintain and further develop excellence in meeting health and community needs;
- Provide leadership and work towards equity to sustain and build the health and well-being of our rural communities;
- Promote the engagement and well-being of staff and volunteers to strengthen our organization.